We’re delighted to announce that at present is Koozai’s 17th birthday and we’ve been busy celebrating in fashion with a particular occasion this week to mark the milestone!
Throughout our celebrations on the Fareham Innovation Centre, our group bought collectively for a model technique day and ‘coming of age’-themed celebration that went down like a home on fireplace. There was after all loads of beautiful meals, celebration props, and social occasions too!
Our Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, celebrating Koozai’s seventeenth birthday in Fareham
In the course of the occasion, our beautiful Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, additionally revealed some thrilling information… that we’ve now surpassed the milestone of 600 long-term shopper retainers and initiatives – an incredible feat!
Sophie commented: “It’s been an incredible day and I’m so pleased with how far we’ve come over the past 17 years. Investing in the appropriate folks, nurturing digital advertising and marketing experience, and taking care of our shoppers has at all times been key for us, however we all know that it’s the mixed onerous work of all ‘Koozians’, each previous and current, that has helped us to face the check of time. Our longevity is one thing of a rarity within the digital advertising and marketing world.”
Based in 2006, Koozai presents a full suite of digital advertising and marketing providers, together with search engine optimization, PR, Content material Advertising, and PPC. Headquartered on the Fareham Innovation Centre, the company has extra workplace places in London and Preston, and has gained a number of nationwide business accolades and speaker slots, together with on the UK Search Awards, The Drum, the DADI Awards, BrightonSEO, and the BIMA awards.
“Enabling our shoppers to develop, successful awards, and rising the enterprise have all been sensible moments for us. Nevertheless, simply as necessary is the truth that folks select to proceed working with us, with our shopper and workers retention ranges remaining excessive,” Sophie continued.
Koozai has a formidable shopper portfolio, having labored with organisations like Tui, Papa Johns, Cambridge College, the Victoria & Albert Museum, Trevor Sorbie, Travelbag, and Cote Brasserie. The company has additionally labored with well-liked Hampshire firms together with Pink Funnel ferries, automotive firm Protyre, constructing suppliers Drainfast, and telecoms enterprise Onecom.
17 years of digital advertising and marketing with Koozai…
Wow, it’s superb how briskly 17 years goes if you’re having enjoyable! To mark a few of the main milestones in digital advertising and marketing since Koozai entered the market, we’ve put collectively a timeline of key occasions for the digital advertising and marketing business at giant…
- Hampshire entrepreneur Ben Norman units up an search engine optimization company known as Impression Media (later to turn out to be ‘Koozai’)
- Twitter was launched to the general public, offering a brand new social media platform for companies to attach with prospects.
- Google acquired YouTube, opening up new potentialities for video advertising and marketing.
- The iPhone was launched, launching the smartphone period and opening up new potentialities for cell advertising and marketing.
- Google launched show promoting by way of the acquisition of DoubleClick.
- Google launched interest-based promoting, permitting entrepreneurs to focus on shoppers based mostly on their on-line conduct.
- Fb launched its promoting platform.
- Foursquare was launched, pioneering location-based advertising and marketing.
- Instagram was launched, opening up new potentialities for visible advertising and marketing.
- Pinterest was launched, offering a brand new platform for visible content material advertising and marketing.
- Google launched real-time search, permitting customers to see the newest outcomes for his or her search queries.
- Our company adjustments title to “Koozai” for the primary time.
- Google launched Google+, its personal social media platform, permitting companies to attach with prospects in new methods.
- The primary Snapchat was launched, offering a brand new platform for short-term visible content material advertising and marketing.
- Fb launched its cell promoting platform, permitting companies to focus on cell customers.
- Google launched Enhanced Campaigns, which made it simpler for advertisers to handle campaigns throughout totally different gadgets.
- Twitter launched Vine, a platform for short-form video content material.
- Google launched Hummingbird, an replace to its search algorithm that emphasised conversational search and pure language processing.
- Fb acquired WhatsApp, opening up new potentialities for messaging advertising and marketing.
- Google launched the “mobile-friendly” label in search outcomes, encouraging companies to optimise their web sites for cell gadgets.
- Fb launched Fb Reside, a platform for reside video content material.
- Google launched RankBrain, a man-made intelligence system that helps to course of search queries.
- Instagram launched Tales, a platform for short-term visible content material advertising and marketing just like Snapchat.
- Fb launched Messenger chatbots, permitting companies to speak with prospects by way of messaging apps.
- Our [now] Managing Director Sophie Roberts began working for Koozai as a Shopper Companies Supervisor
- Google launched the Cell-First Index, which prioritises mobile-friendly web sites in search outcomes.
- Amazon acquired Entire Meals, signaling its intention to enter the grocery market.
- Instagram launched IGTV, a platform for longer-form video content material.
- Google launched the Google Advertising Platform, a collection of instruments for entrepreneurs to handle campaigns throughout totally different channels.
- TikTok grew to become one of many fastest-growing social media platforms, providing a brand new platform for short-form video content material advertising and marketing.
- Google launched BERT, an replace to its search algorithm that improves understanding of pure language queries.
- The COVID-19 pandemic pressured many companies to shift their advertising and marketing efforts on-line, accelerating the development towards digital advertising and marketing.
- Apple launched App Monitoring Transparency, which requires customers to opt-in to permit apps to trace their conduct for promoting functions.
- Our Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, takes over at Koozai and buys a majority stake within the firm.
- Google introduced the phasing out of third-party cookies, which can influence how advertisers goal and measure internet advertising.
- Fb confronted scrutiny over its dealing with of consumer information, resulting in adjustments in its promoting insurance policies and elevated emphasis on privateness.
- Koozai launches Hampshire Digital, a digital advertising and marketing community that was arrange final yr to help companies within the area throughout difficult financial instances.
- ChatGPT launches for the primary time, promising to revolutionise how we do digital advertising and marketing within the years to come back.
- Feedspot names Koozai’s weblog as high 5 worldwide [2nd in the UK]
In case you missed it, we additionally arrange Hampshire Digital, a digital advertising and marketing community that was arrange final yr to help companies within the area throughout difficult financial instances. It’s free to hitch, so don’t hesitate to enroll!